Everyone willing to present something related to the web in any discipline (art, science, …) is welcome.
So far the programme is:
- The Complex Networks team by Clémence Magnien, computer science researcher at CNRS, LIP6 lab
- Legal Issues of Cloud Computing by Primavera de Filippi, law researcher at CNRS
- Hybrid Reality by Joaquin Keller, computer sciences researcher at orange labs, co-founder of Twinverse.com
- My adventures and experiments in social media by Dor Garbash, photographer and education researcher, co-founder of Zroob.com
- La Chaire Modélisation des Imaginaires by Audrey Lohard, political science researcher at Telecom ParisTech
- The Fabelier hack club by Antoine Mazières and/or Samuel Huron, Fabelier
- Pour un meetic de l’orientation scolaire et professionnelle by Romain Freund, Student, Master 2 AIV, U. Paris V
- Le Master AIW by Salma Otmani, Student, Master AIW, M2 en Ingénierie Pédagogique U. Paris X-Nanterre
Presentations are 5 to 10mins in French or English and the slides -preferably in English- will be published on this blog.
When: May 5th 2001, 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Where: Centre de Recherche Interdisciplinaire, getting there
If you want to advertise your presentation here send an email to joaquin.keller_arrobase_gmail.com